Sida 1 av 1
Gatebil, Rudskogen July 2012
Postat: fre maj 11, 2012 3:44 pm
av Cochyn
Hiya guys, been ages since I've been on. But thought I'd post an update on my car and ask about Gatebil.
We'll be coming into Gothenburg on July 12th and driving up to Rudskogen, Norway. Will anyone else be going?
If you see my car and Wales flag on our tents, feel free to come over to get drunk with us
Here's the link to the car...
http://www.fordclubsweden.se/forum/show ... hp?t=73766
Cheers,
Al
Postat: lör maj 12, 2012 5:45 am
av Focus RS
Cochyn skrev:If you see my car and Wales flag on our tents, feel free to come over to get drunk with us

I wish I had the time, but I need to focus on my house project this year. I hope we will be able to meet some other time though...

Postat: lör maj 12, 2012 9:03 am
av Cochyn
Shame that, would be cool to meet new people!

Postat: tor jun 28, 2012 10:53 am
av Cochyn
Only 12 days to go guys!!! Has anyone else decided to go?

Postat: fre jun 29, 2012 5:32 am
av Colding
Hey man! I am def goin there

Headin from Gothenburg and I was wondering if u guys be comin here with the dfds? Was thinkin about meetin you by the ferry to have a look at the car before everyone else hehe.. Not sure what car to bring to rudskogen, but I think it will be my FRS
Postat: fre jun 29, 2012 12:28 pm
av alex
:av-26:I have been there for the last 4 years and i´m not planning to miss it this year
Postat: fre jun 29, 2012 12:41 pm
av Cochyn
Cool guys, look forward to meeting you. Make sure you camp with us to get drunk!

Postat: lör jun 30, 2012 2:35 pm
av cossiepatrick
Vilket datum är detta?
Postat: lör jun 30, 2012 3:04 pm
av Cochyn
Are you asking what the date it?
It's July 13-15th

Postat: lör jun 30, 2012 3:54 pm
av cossiepatrick
Sorry , my mistage, yes i Did, and you answer me , thanks!
Postat: lör jun 30, 2012 7:31 pm
av Cochyn
Haha my Swedish is awesome.....

Postat: lör jun 30, 2012 8:37 pm
av cossiepatrick
and my English is useless, how many are you coming from england to Gatebil?
Postat: lör jun 30, 2012 9:17 pm
av Cochyn
I'm coming from Wales mate

It's only me and my dad coming in his Mitsubishi truck with loads of spare Cosworth parts just in case. Don't know if any other Ford's are coming, so far it's only me

Postat: lör jun 30, 2012 10:13 pm
av cossiepatrick